Being a Business Vendor of Suncoast Real Estate Investors Association is a cost-effective way to get your product or service in the main stream of active Real Estate Investors, Estate Builders and others. Benefits include:
- Your company name, contact name and phone number printed monthly in our newsletter received by all members.
- Your company name, description of service or product, contact name, phone number, e-mail address and web site link included in our web site that is advertised: in local newspapers; in our monthly newsletter; on direct marketing literature; and, on the major internet search engines. (P.S. Our web site is averaging over 1000 documented Visitors each month!!!)
- The opportunity of presenting your product or service, and displaying promotional materials at our monthly meetings. (Regular members can present a house or houses in which they have an equitable interest, but regular members may NOT present or display other products or services.) Please note, all promotional material must have an accountable contact name and phone number.
- The opportunity to host one of our Early Bird Special Meetings or other educational event where you have an exclusive audience.
- Participation in any special event or seminars that SREIA offers for the benefit of its members.
The cost depends upon the level of opportunity you desire. Please click here for the vendor level and the level of benefits associated with each level. If you have additional questions, please feel free to call 813 287-1515 for further details.
Business Vendor Application Form. All Business Vendor Applications are subject to approval.
P.S. If you're still not sure, please feel free to contact several of our existing Business Vendors. Ask them whether or not they feel as if their business has benefited from their affiliation with SREIA. We're confident of what you'll hear.